Pillow Talk

I have been sewing like crazy the past few weeks, making pillows for my cousin Becky, and thought I would share just how easy it is to make pillow covers. I found great instructions on a blog called Cottage Magpie, click HERE to see.
Here are the ones I made. I did more, but didn't get pictures of all of them. I made a few adjustments to the pattern I used. I like my top back flap to have a wider hem (does that make sense?) so I cut that piece an inch bigger. I also used pinking shears to finish my edges not zig-zagging. (Thanks Shirley for the loan of your pinks!)

I've also been making scads of these aprons

They are quick and easy, using a kitchen towel, fat quarter, and 3 yds of ribbon. I got the instructions at Craft Warehouse. If you are interested let me know and I will send you a copy.
Now I can move on to finishing projects that are stacking up in my "to do" basket!

Comments

  1. is that small basket all your unfinished projects?? If so you are keeping up on things really good. Mine wouldn't fit in a basket that small.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts