Hexi's

I've been obsessed as of late with these little hexagons. I saw them being done all over blog land and couldn't resist trying English Paper Piecing~love it! It is easy and kind of mindless hand work that I can do while watching TV or just relaxing in the quiet. I've been using up some of my scraps and I'm not sure what they will end up being, because it will take a lot of them to make a quilt. Grandma's Flower Garden is what I have in mind, but that may take years to accomplish!

There is a great tutorial on one of my favorite crafty blogs ~Bee in My Bonnett

Comments

  1. Rebecca...thanks so much for sharing this! I'd love to try this. I have thoroughly enjoyed having something in the basket next to the rocking chair for those few moments throughout the day. Did you cut all of them? What's the easiest way? Those would be beautiful in a wallhanging after hand quilting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mesmerized by them. I want to make some now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, those are delicious! I think a big long-term project like that is the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts