Vintage Faire and Book Signing

**I should be sewing, but I just want to take a minute and show some of the fun things we've been doing! these are the ladies from Vintage Touch in Lebanon OR~Julie Webber and Patty~Calvin and I met them at the Vintage Faire in Sublimity Oregon last weekend.
Lots of fun stuff to look at, I love just browsing through the stalls and getting ideas and reminiscing about how things must have been back then. Spotting things that I have (in storage) and things that my parents and grandparents used~

Love the pink radio!
Then we drove home through the "Side roads" and stopped in Silverton for their Art Fair and somewhere out in the country we found Swan Island Dahlia Farms~I wish you could see this one for real~it was bigger than my head!
Just rows and rows of beautiful Dahlias

On Tuesday evening Natie and I went to Powell's Books in downtown Portland for a book signing~Mother and crazy daughter!
I have been reading Posie Gets Cozy for a few years now and was so excited to meet Alicia Paulson and hear her talk about her books: Stitched in Time and Embroidery Companion

Comments

  1. Why don't we live next door to each other. I would have loved to see each of those things. I love the pink radio too...and the dahlias....and I want one of those aprons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts