Beautiful Day

This is a view of the National Historic Reserve that is just across the street from our apartment. I wish I had a better camera so you could see all the little blue flowers that are blooming amongst the dandelions~they were beginning to mow today so I thought I better get a shot.

Deacon Charles Robinson enjoying his ice cream like only a child can!

The Robinson guys: Grandpa Great, Gramps, Draper, Olson and Deacon


The beginnings of a baby quilt.
Just some pic's of the latest happenings around here. Grandma and Grandpa Great stopped by for a quick visit, we had a great time visiting and eating and playing at Golf-o-rama! You can never have a bad time playing miniature golf! Especially with a 4 yr old.

Comments

  1. Draper hasn't changed a bit (except for the facial hair!) :)

    Cute quilt! I recognize some of the fabric...I used the orange polka-dots on Emma's altered jeans skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on that quilt.I have yet to find fabric for my table runner....

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too cute. :) i'll let you know when i'm ready for a set up. lately i've been a little date-a-phobic ... but i'm getting back in the saddle soon. :)

    p.s. LOVE the picture of the nature preserve! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great view! A great picture of all the men folk!
    Have a great day, we need to get together soon!
    I will get the wedding pictures on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts