The Whole Fam Damily!


Here are the kids and grandkids all together in one place!
We decided to try to get a picture of all three grandkids at once! Good Luck you silly grown-ups! Olson is always ready for a picture-tip the head to the side and smile! Daddy is trying to help Megan, but she is more concerned about Deacon in "her" chair!

Olson--still ready, Megan--Leaving town...

Olson--helping Dacon with his head placement, Megan getting her hands on the chair!

Olson--still ready! Deacon--keeping his eyes on Meggie (he knows she wants that chair!)


Closer

Well, this will have to be good enough! Olson Brown Robinson-almost 4, Deacon Charles Robinson-13 mos., and Megan Audrey Schanz 11 mos!! The cutest grandkids on the planet!We spent New Year's Day at Draper and Sara's for Draper's 27th birthday. I had to stop and pinch myself--my entire family in one place--it's times like that, that I would like the clock to stop and let us just play.







Comments

  1. Beautiful grandkids! Still can't believe that those are the young kids I used to know! So glad your family could all be together. My side of the family was all together this year, and it was wonderful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!!! How I love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts