Birthday girl

Well, I know it is a little late, but Happy birthday Natie! Natie turned 20 on January 18th~~can you believe it? My baby is no longer a teenager! So pack your bags and hit the road baby! Just kidding, I love having her here at home. We are like two peas in a pod~~it's scary how much we are alike, even strangers comment on it.
Here is a little history on the Natster: born in SLC (5 mins. after our arrival at the hospital), third child, didn't cry when she emerged from the safety of my womb-just looked around in wonder, cut her own bangs when she was 3 (who didn't), has a contagious laugh, is a loyal friend, and is so tenderhearted.
Funny story: Once when she was about 3-4 we were in a bathroom stall in Wal-Mart, Natie went... Mommy went... then she loudly announces "Gee Mommy, your bottom is really, really big" needless to say we didn't leave our stall until the bathroom was empty!
I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to raise her spirit in our home. She teaches me every day about empathy for others, kindness, and forgiveness. I know she will continue on to do many great and wonderful things! Watch out world!

Comments

  1. Oh, I just LOVE Natie!! Happy late birthday!!!

    Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts