Meet Frank

 We have a cat, and I don't care who knows it!
 We've "had" Frank for a couple of years now.
 The first year we "had" Frank, it was a secret.  We were not allowed to have cats in our apartment, and for the first year or so we were there I followed that rule, but one day this guy sauntered in to my life, looked at me with those big blue eyes and I knew he was meant to be ours.  Now that we are in our own home, we can have as many cats as we want (don't worry, I'm stopping at one) so we no longer have to sneak him in and out and hide him when the door-bell rings!
 Apparently he knew it too, cause he's still with us and as you can see, is very comfortable.  He loves having his belly rubbed, which is strange for a cat.  This is one of his usual sleeping positions-belly up.
 This is one of his favorite sleeping spots-the ironing board, it's like it's his own personal platform.
 He brings treats home.
 And sleeps
Yesterday I came home to find him snoozed on our bed, with his pitty paws all tucked in...
 We think Frank is a Lynx Point Siamese, he has the markings-"M" on the forehead, blue eyes, he's a big guy, 15 lbs.  Not a big lap snuggler.  He made the move just fine, and now wears a collar with a name tag, proudly announcing where he lives and who he belongs to.

Comments

  1. Hi Frank! I'm Aunt Jannie. I like you already! I LOVE your bathroom. For some reason I can smell Irish Spring soap looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts