Me and Ree



I can now say I did it...waited, and waited, and waited some more to see her~The Pioneer Woman and I are now best buds~she said "Hi, so glad to meet you" and now we're old pals. I already felt like I knew her, but now, she knows me!
Ree Drummond is the Pioneer Woman she has blogged daily for 4 years now about her life on an Oklahoma Cattle Ranch and is now touring with her first ever published Cook Book. (For those of you living under a rock, and have no idea who she is). She made a quick stop last night in Portland and my patient husband went with me to see her. It was a packed house and I was the last one to get a ticket to stand in line after her little question and answer session to get to say hi and have her sign my cookbook. We waited for 4 hours. Good thing we were in a book store, in a mall, so we had books, and frozen yogurt to pass the time, and lots of friendly ladies to visit with. Some even came as far as Pendleton to see Ree.
She was so friendly and kept right at it..

Signing, and smiling, letting everyone have a picture, with only a couple of bathroom breaks. And then finally, she met me~BFF's!

Comments

  1. I'm jealous that you got to meet PW! Actually Alan would be somewhat jealous, too. We both follow her blog regularly. And good job on getting that cross-stitching done! I remember my first one was while I was pregnant with Karli...it was a huge precious moments natitivy. Crazy to start with such a hard one, but it's still really cute. Alan's sister, Vicki, has done some AMAZING ones of angels and all sorts of things. Next time you're over this way you should look her up and take a tour. Margery has one hanging in her home that is beautiful. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so jealous! Love the photo of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts