Life and cookies

I've been a little blah when it comes to blogging lately.  I just don't feel that I have anything great to say or exciting to report~same 'ol, same 'ol, around here.
Here are a couple of things that have kept me busy:

A table runner to spruce things up for fall~
And this Nativity cross-stitch I have been working on for years, I'm hoping that this will be the year I finish it!

Grandma and Grandpa "down the hill" are coming for a visit this weekend, it will be great to see them and have some family time. 
It must be the cool weather and dark days, but I'm having an overwhelming desire to bake...which is usually followed by an overwhelming desire to eat!  Somebody stop me!


Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies (sorry about the fuzziness-and I can't do it over because they are gone!)

Comments

  1. I really like that table runner! I'm thinking of doing one for Christmas as well. I can't wait! these next two months couldn't go any faster, I'm so excited to be over there. ofcourse once we're there i hope time slows down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my that cross stitch is beautiful!! I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies too.... what a way to cross over from halloween to thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts