Trip to Yellowstone

Isn't it comforting to know that Old Faithful is still faithful~she's doing her job, even in the face of adversity.  The polar ice caps may be melting and we're in the middle of a recession, but she still blows off steam, right on schedule~

The buffaloes are still roaming the range...

Nice people are still offering to take your picture
You can still experience the joy of a "new car"
And see a mama moose in the Teton's
And see views such as this...All is well in the world!

Comments

  1. Hi there! I noticed you have a link to my blog on your blog roll...thanks! I have a silly question: do we know each other? (o: Just curious how you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Rebecca! I recognize you now from your OTHER blog! I went there and left YOU a comment the other day! It's all making sense. And yes, you probably found me through Krista. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is comforting to know that Old Faithful is still faithful...I remember visiting there as a kid and hope to take my son there someday too.

    thanks for the link--->

    and I use sucanat in place of refined sugar. It is unrefined cane sugar which retains the molasses and trace minerals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts