I'm In Love

.......with green ! Everywhere I go it's green I see. It use to be red, red things would pop out at me, red was THE color. Lately, I have been lusting after all things green. It started when I watched the movie "Bedtime Stories"~I have always been a "background movie watcher", I would love to be a production assistant for movie/TV making, I love all the details in the background of a movie. Sometimes I pay more attention to how a room is put together than what the actors are saying. I think that's why I like to watch certain movies over and over. So anyway, I was watching Bedtime Stories and they showed this new hotel~all done in black and this most glorious shade of green~I couldn't take my eyes of the color! I wanted them to just stop the movie and show me more of the hotel. For days afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about this green~like it kept me up at night (I know I need to get a job or something). Now everywhere I go green jumps out at me, it is my new color.
But the problem is I have all this red~how do I go about changing over to green? Especially when I am on a limited budget and don't want to spend a lot on this temporary apartment? (I know there are other more pressing problems, like what to do about North Korea, but I can only focus on my little world right now).
So I have just started small, adding a little green here and there....like this pot from Fredy's....


All the choices.....

99 cent Goodwill bowl!
Maybe now I'll be able to sleep at night!


Comments

Popular Posts