Jon and journals

Jon Boy

I must not be the only one who is either too busy or doesn't have much of a life to blog about (the latter for me), everyone in my blog world has been pretty quiet--I miss you all! I had a grand day with my horse yesterday. He had not been brushed or cleaned for a few days so he was a royal mess--I loved it--I had to wash my clothes twice to get the smell and hair out! Rear view! (That's Maggie the goose, she is always just a step behind!





I have also been digging through my scrapbooking stuff and working on a book I am putting together of my Dad and his life. I also am thinking of selling my journals at the local farmers market--going to check into the logistics of it all. Here is a sample of what they look like~~

They start out like this:

And then I go crazy:

I love working on them and some days I am more inspired than others, but I especially love the "traveling" type journals. I have thought about putting them Etsy--does anyone have experience with that?

Comments

  1. several friends of mine have stuff on Etsy. I think the journals are really cute! Better than some of the stuff I saw other people selling.... I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW the grandma face picture is really cute... Hey, you guys going to come up for Matt's open house??

    Also, as for bloging... yes boring life is my reason for the lack of blogging. Look for a new post this week though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY cute. You should totally sell them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts