Beach Day


Tolovana State Park--Cannon Beach--Haystack Rock
Pebbles on the sand
Two old folks on the beach

We took a trip to the ocean a few weeks ago, my favorite place on earth. The ocean always calms me and re-energizes me at the same time. It was a perfect beach day in November, that's what I love about the Oregon coast--no matter what time of year you go there is something to enjoy--wind for kite flying, sun for worshiping, sand for running your toes through, rocks and shells for collecting, seagulls and pelicans for music, and of course the waves for stress relief--pack up the car let's go!! I feel so lucky, blessed, and glad, that I live where I can hop in the car and be at the beach in an hour or so.



Comments

  1. Beautiful photos!

    When we were young and had to drive 8 hours to reach the beach, I always told myself that I'd got there every week if I ever lived closer. When we lived in Portland for 10 years, we rarely went more than once or twice a year! That is so sad...looking back. Now we're 9 hours away. We hope to make it over next summer, though. The beach is my favorite place, also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts