Baker City Days

Well, here we are in Baker City, the weather is so beautiful--sunny and warm. I love this part of the state, sagebrush and cowboys! I know I will be thinking otherwise as soon as the snow flies! I don't think we will be here that long tho--you never know.
We have been able to visit with some of our friends that live in this area and my brother, it is so nice to catch up on old times.
We made some wonderful friends in the Glide, it was sad to leave them. The Ward we went to (Roseburg Ward) was very welcoming and friendly--an amazing RS Pres.! I love the church and the charity and love we experience where ever we go.
This living on the go is a learning experience for me, I love seeing new places and meeting new people, but at the same time I am sad to have such a short time in each place--sweet and sour!
On Saturday we drove out to Cove to swim in the warm springs pool. It was so nice, we were the only ones in the pool, (besides the snake) it was sunny, warm and the water was perfect (except for the snake, Calvin removed him). We went to La Grande and had a great visit with my brother and his wife--pizza, ice cream and football--although we did watch a few mins. of bull-riding!
We hope to get time to drive up to Sumpter and over through Hell's Canyon. We have friends and family in the area so we hope to get to see them as well!
I wish I was better with putting pictures on here, the last ones I put up weren't so great, probably my camera's fault. I will keep trying!

Comments

  1. hey momma....if you go to my blog and then click on the little advertisement on the top left corner, thencutestblogontheblock.com, they have a bunch of cute backgrounds for blogs and they tell you how to put it on your blog. ok to add names on your blog you go to layout and then add a gadget....it's called blog list. then you can add other peoples' addresses to your blog. you can also add them on your dashboard to follow...then when you sign in you can see who has updated their blog recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I guess Sara and I need to start blogging, it looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca:

    Katie here from EOU days. How are you? I think of you and your family often. Came across Rachel and Draper's blogs by using your links...can't believe their not still as I remember them! Check out our blog sometime...this links to Ryan's for some reason, but our blog is on the sidebar. We've moved back to Idaho! So happy! If you're ever in the Boise area, send me an e-mail!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts