Simple Life







Some random shots from my phone, as I look through I can tell the story of my days, pretty dull.  Maybe a different way to describe it would be simple, I like that better.
A quilt that I quickly made for a dear friend's son who was married last month-how did that happen it seems like it was just last year I was driving him to seminary!
The cow skull that I drug home from eastern Oregon (thank-you Kathy) I love it!  I soaked it bleach water for a few days and scrubbed around on it and dug out the gross things.  It's like a piece of art work to me.
The creepy guy I found in the sink the other morning, I swear he was way bigger than it looks here-what a way to get my heart rate going first thing!
Yummy dinner from our favorite teriyaki place YouSkyMe~
And for Shirley-here is the black door.  I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, and finally just did it, inside and out.  I like the color but the finish is a little rough, I may have to sand and re-paint......later.

Comments

  1. I love it all. I need you to come here and help me redo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is good. I love the quilt.

    xx
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts