Surprise!

We had an awesome surprise last Thursday morning. I went to the airport expecting to pick up the "cousins" and instead found Rachel and Casey and girls-so much better. Let me explain: My friend Shirley asked me if I would please pick-up her husband's cousins from the airport since she was out of town and he had a meeting at work, I said "no problem". Little did I know that Rachel had conspired with Shirley and it was all a ruse~when I got there I saw a couple that I thought might be them and turned to look in my purse for the paper with their names, I heard a knock on my window and turned to see Rachel and Megan! AAhhhhh!!! The screaming and whooping ensued! I was so excited and flabbergasted. They stayed for 5 days, which flew by as we tried to fit in every fun thing we could think of. Here are some pictures of a few things. Rachel has more on her camera that I will share eventually.

Casey and Draper with Addison. It didn't take her long to warm up to Draper.



Gramma and Meg-she doesn't like to slow down for pictures!


Gramma and the cowboy (Olson)


Addison with Mommy


Olson-master of the goofy face.


Sara and Deacon-both wiped out after a day at The Enchanted Forest


Deacon-he slept the entire night, even with all our talking, laughing and commotion going on!



Rachel and Mom, it was so wonderful to have her here, but it went so quickly and there is never enough time to just soak it all in. I always wish I could just stop time and enjoy it all, knowing it won't end.


We went to the beach and spent a night at Waldport before going on to Eugene for Draper's USMC Family Day. Addison eating a s'more.



Gramps and the boys tending the fire


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts