Valentine Crafts

I've been a little obsessed lately with all things banner-like~I'm not sure of their official names: banners, swags, bunting, but whatever they are I love them! These are the ones I've made for Valentine's Day~ Next time I will make the center pieces bigger and put bigger letters on them, they are kind of hard to read when they are this small, but that is all I had to work with.

Up close...





These are going in the mail~North to Alaska!



Not a good camera shot, but I'm working with a point and shoot here!





Closer view.


So far I started with a fabric banner for my back patio last spring, and then a bigger fabric one for Halloween and now Valentine's, I think I need one for everyday and maybe St. Patty's or Easter, or how about President's Day? I could could put pic's of all the President's....okay I think I need to stop!

Comments

  1. Cute! Great job. I've wanted to make some of these...gonna have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snazzy! So darn cute! I have no desire to make them but I can admire your's. Happy Sweetheart's day! I think you should make one for birthdays, one that you put up everytime someone has a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I can totally post on your blog now! don't ask me how it happened but expect many more comments in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts