Baby Days

I am home, and missing this little doll~oh, those newborn joys~the smell, the softness, the little faces and smiles.  This little sweetie looks so much like her Mommie did.  Addison Paige was born on February 16th, at 7 lbs.  I was able to spend a week with Rachel, trying to help as much as I could.  Big sister Megan wants to be a helper too!
I'm glad Rachel is so patient, because Meggie loves this baby!
We managed to get some sewing time in~

A blanket for baby Addie.  We met the designer of this fabric, Amy Hamberlin, at her quilt shop in Idaho Falls.  It was so interesting to hear how she went from quilt shop owner to fabric designer.
I also had a great visit with my long-time friends Kathy and Jay~
We all went to High School together~Go Antelopes!  Can it really be 35 years?!  I also stopped on my way home to visit with my cousin Karen in Adrian.  We had a great family history chat-comparing notes and pictures.  It was so great to hear more stories and get some facts cleared up.  She gave me a copy of some personal history written by her mother, my Aunt Pauline.  I love it!  I have been transcribing it onto my computer and enjoying the stories.  I stopped at the Owyhee cemetery to say hi to my folks, and saw all the new headstones of the people who have passed since I was there last.

Time passes much too quickly.  I know my parents would have loved to see these new grandbabies~
More pictures~

The morning of the delivery

New sister!

Bathtime hair

Comments

  1. She is GORGEOUS! I can't BELIEVE all of her HAIR!! Absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    Don't you just love bathtime hair? I came over from Alicia's job to see you...decided I would follow.
    Hoosier hugs,
    Chery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts