My first entry for the new year!  I don't know why it takes me so long to write a post, for some reason I think I have to write the great American novel each time, so I hesitate to even start.  Here is what we've been doing the past few weeks:

Celebrating this guy's 28th birthday.  (My first born)  He had lots of help opening his gifts.  I will eventually write a post about Draper, but it is so hard for me to do so, I need to prepare and know I will be alone so I can cry copius amounts.  I am such a softy when it comes to my kids...see I'm already starting to tear up-where's a kleenex!

Celebrating this old guys 53rd birthday.  (Who is that crazy woman next to him?)


Finishing up Christmas projects~

Starting new projects:  every little girl needs a blankie for her dolly.

Making friends with this little chickie..no I didn't make her, I bought her for a friend (no Shirley it's not for you, why would you think I would get this for you...) and now I don't think I can give her up.  We have a relationship, we've bonded, she loves me :)

And this mystery picture.  It was on my camera, no one claims to have taken it, and no one can figure out what it is...any help?

Soon we will be celebrating this crazy girl's 21st birthday.  Don't tell her I put this picture on here, she will be sooo mad!

Happy New Year from all of us...

Comments

Popular Posts