The End of a year

I have so many things I would like to say about this year and how glad I am that it is over, but that is for another day-maybe never actually-there are some things better left unsaid.  I will just leave a few pictures to sum up what I love...

Deacon~Christmas Cookies

Christmas cookies in full swing!

Meggie-the frosting is the best part!

A baby and rain boots!  Christmas morning.

The whole gang L-R
Deacon, Sara, Draper and Olson
Natie
Casey, Megan and Rachel
Presley

Just because he's so dang cute!

A day at the beach

They took this baby girl away from me, she calls me Mommo and she loves lip balm.  It's going to take a few days for me to recover.

Comments

  1. it sounds like you had a nice Christmas with family. I bet you miss little Meggie. It is fun to get to know you better through your blog, too. I would miss it if you didn't post.

    Have a wonderful New Year and I hope it's better than 2009. I think most people would agree. . . except for Cristi. Her life got better in 2009 with the addition of little Leo. He is definitely a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you're a grandma - let alone so many grandkids!! You almost have my mom beat ... :) Just kidding! :) The kids are SO adorable! That first picture of Deacon made me smile - audibly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts