Many thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all...We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day here in Adrian with some of Calvin's family. Calvin, Natie and I arrived here Weds. evening, safe and sound. Rick and Ranae with some of their grown kids enjoyed turkey day with us. We had a rollicking good time playing Phase 10--I'm sure I set the record for the longest time spent on phase 3!!! And who knew Rick could do such great bird calls! I love times like these when I can enjoy our family and not worry about other things.
I am impatiently waiting the arrival of Rachel and Meggie, they are on their way from Pocatello and will be here shortly--can't wait to love on that baby girl! Grandpa Joe turns 73 today, we have him going on a jigsaw puzzle!
We will head home on Sunday, and then return back here the next week to work on our motor home--still traveling!

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! (Albeit a little late!) We sure love and MISS you!!! Come visit again soon, will ya? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts