Lazy Days

I am such a bad blogger!! Since I have to wait to come into the library to update this I don't get it done very often. There are 1 hour limits on computer use--daily, so that limits me as well.
We are still here in Glide, enjoying beautiful weather, not too hot, not too cold and no rain!
Calvin is working overtime--weekends and all--to get this job done by the deadline, so our weekend fun is limited. I went "home" to Vancouver for a few days to see how things were there. Natie is taking good care of the apartment and now has a roomate--Kendall, who is attending WSU.
We are hoping that Draper and Sara and the boys will be here over Labor Day for a visit, we are excited to go to the Wildlife Safari in Winston to see Lions and Tigers and Bears--Oh my!!
We should be done here in a couple of weeks and then on to Baker City, OR for the fall--what a beautiful place to spend the fall, I am excited to be there and to be closer to our family on that side of the state for awhile.

Comments

  1. Rebecca, great to hear the update! Still can't believe that Draper has kids! I'd love to see some pics of your kids...can't imagine Natalie as anything but a little 8 year-old! Feel free to e-mail them to me if you'd prefer that over the blog. We're here in Idaho...settling in. Sure is nice to be back here! If you're ever in the area, give us a call. We'll be heading over to La Grande to see Bob's family, so let us know once you're in Baker. -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you have a blog. And it doesn't matter that you're not able to update it very often. Just as long as we get to hear from you every once in awhile! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts