Gramps and Deacon









Fun times were had by all at the Robinson Family Reunion in Adrian Oregon~~and oh so HOT!!! Don't ya love that eastern Oregon summer! I spent my teenage growing up years there and the smells of the crops in the early morning still makes me happy!
Calvin is one of 7 siblings and 30 something grandkids and a few great-grands ( I will have to get exact numbers on that!) so it was one crazy and fun filled weekend.
We spent some time at Owyhee Dam (pictured above) and lots of time in the backyard playing "Corn Hole" a cross between horseshoes and bean bag toss that Kayla and Ron brought from Ohio--so fun!! I think Calvin and Casey were the pros at that!

Water Fight Action: Jenna and Laura manning the cooler!! Yes Olson, you are wet!!




Draper and Laren in a tense game of "Corn Hole"--love that form Draper!!


The happy dishwashing crew--Calvin and Bruce (thought I'd better get it on camera-you never know when you'll see it again.


Rachel and baby Meggie at the lake--bathing beauty!
Since this is my first time at getting pictures on here I hope they turn out. I will try to improve my skills as I go along.


Comments

  1. I love that you have a blog now and reading all about everything you guys are up to. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts