This is all new to me!!!

This whole blogging thing is a new experience for me, so here goes....
We are traveling the countryside (well the northwest anyway) and thought this would be fun to document our travels and keep folks posted on where we are.
We are currently residing in a cottage in the small town of Glide Oregon in the county of Douglas, near the Umpqua river--very near the colliding rivers of the Umpqua and the Wild, where they meet head-on a very rare thing I hear.
Calvin is working on 3 small ERFO (emergency repair)projects here on BLM (Bureau of Land Management)ground (don't you love those government acronisms!).
I am trying to keep busy seeing the sights, working out at CURVES and hanging out at the library!
When I figure out how to put pictures on here I will show you'all the beautiful sites of this part of the state--a well kept secret!

Comments

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Rebecca! We miss you! This is a great way to keep in touch and keep people posted!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts